Too much sadness. The last time I posted was after my father in law had fallen, broken his neck, and was in a coma. It was a mix of the most beautiful music, what I hoped being in a coma sounded like. Without going into too many details, he passed away after fighting for a week and a half. The memorial service is tomorrow, so I made another mix, one full of heartache.
The worst part is that I had to make a new one. I posted a funeral mix once, then I reposted it when there was another funeral a few months ago, and I thought better of triple dipping. This is a much better mix than that first one anyways. And it finally allowed me to do something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time: put Giles Corey alongside Jakob Battick. They sound absolutely perfect together.
Download Funeral II
1. Lonesummer – Ghost Stories
2. Locrian – Obsolete Elegy In Lost Concrete
3. Animus – Three
4. Mind Over Mirrors – Point Hammond
5. Brian Grainger – Bloodied Dust From The Boots Of Drunken Princes
6. Sunken – Census
7. Fossils From The Sun – Dry Eyes
8. Giles Corey – Grave Filled With Books
9. Jakob Battick & Friends – Nine Brothers & The Wolf