My father in law is in a coma. He fell and broke his neck. So what I normally do in times such as these is make a mix (dual purpose: for myself, for AGB). He’s hardly responsive at all, but there is a little glimmer every now and then, opening an eye, moving a foot, etc. I thought about what it must be like to be in a coma and hoped it sounded like this mix. Complete and utter bliss. The most beautiful music I can think of. I hope this is what it’s like for him right now.
I don’t know if I’ll be too pre-occupied to blog for a little bit or if I’ll be writing up a storm to keep my mind off things, but either way I don’t imagine any posts until at least after Thanksgiving. I hope this 82 minute mix will keep you company until I return.
UPDATE: he’s conscious!
Download Coma Bliss
1. Eluvium – New Animals From The Air
2. Kyle Bobby Dunn – Canyon Meadows (Long)
3. Rafael Anton Irisarri – A Great Northern Sigh
4. Aquarelle – A Strange Sweet Woe
5. Jefre Cantu-Ledesma – Where I End & You Begin
6. Polmo Polpo – Romeo Heart
7. Jannick Schou – Act Of Shimmering
8. Mountains – Telescope
9. Lawrence English – Soft Fuse
10. The Golden Sores – Ondine
11. Belong – A Sunny Place For Shady People
12. Windy & Carl – Sunrise